Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zeek - 90's Flow



The best 1 minute and 32 seconds of your life!! haha

I absolutely love music.
I love every genre of music. Yes even country!!
My husband is a lyrical genius and I love it! 
It's nice to see him perfect his craft.
I love to see his creative juices flow and watching him practice is quite refreshing.
I love that he takes me back to good times.
I love that each beat, song choice, lyric, logo, picture, release of songs are all strategically done. Everything he does is for a greater purpose than just what meets the eye. He's very smart and logical in that sense. He plays his cards well and I am proud of his hard work.
I love the drive that he has. He definitely puts in his work.
Balancing a family, getting in studio time almost every night, getting videos done, setting up the business end of Uso Coalition Ent, sellers permits, trademarking, clothing line, placing & shipping orders and just making sure we're crossing our t's and dotting our i's is A LOT of work but he does it so well and is taking it in good stride.
I know that pursuing his dream and doing what he loves will take a lot of work and sacrifice. If it means our time is limited, I am all for it just because I love him and I will support him in every and any way I can.
I have learned a lot as well. It's a big investment and quite a big jump to get a business going. It's definitely a leap of faith but I do know that we'll be ok. The great thing is we are learning through trial and error. Time management is getting easier to juggle and it just helps us put our priorities in check.
I know his hard work will pay off. I know that good things will come because of his hard work and talent.

Thank you to everyone for your continuous support whether it be reposting a video, sharing a link, liking a page or buying sweaters. You all are amazing and can't thank you enough.

I know that my husband is grateful for you all and we hope you continue to enjoy the ride and this journey that is taking place!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment