Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rare Gem!!



Just looked up Looce's video on YouTube and I must say, it is VERY rare that I see 0 dislikes on a video!!
I love it!!
Thank you to everyone for continuing to show love to Uso Coalition. 
Keep it up brother!!
Stay tuned for more to come.
A lot of work is going on behind the scenes and I want to send a special shout out to my husband Isaiah. He is constantly thinking, working, writing, making moves. He hardly sleeps because he's hungry; he wants it and is willing to put in the work.
Success doesn't come to those who wait. I can see it in his eyes that he's determined to do whatever it takes to be successful. I hope he knows how much I love and support everything he does.
Remember, it is up to you to make a difference in your life. To be that change and become whatever your heart so desires.

Happy Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment