Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Coalition Looce - Do You (Cover)



I've told you all before that I was super excited to present Looce's first official video! It was fun to watch this and made me a proud sister!! I liked the fact that is was intimate and the video turned out exactly the way Zeek wanted it to. Watching it had me thinking of what's to come for him. Big shout out to One Shot Media Films. Also to Buka and Destiny. You guys are awesome!
I think he has the whole package. Mark my words my friends, he's gonna make it big.
He's special, I can see it! I always have, always will. Looce reminds me so much of my love Zeek. Their work ethic makes me want to work harder and become better. They think alike and have their goals set. No one is going to stop them from living their dreams. And that is something that you can not teach!!
Love you guys!!
Hope you all have a happy Thursday. Only five days away from Christmas.

From our family to yours,

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment